Monday, May 18, 2009

Home Is Where The Heart Is

(Sorry about the possessed kitty eye glow. Photoshop has a red eye eliminating function
for humans but has yet to include an anti-flash-eye feature for pet photos in their programming)


I'm apparently not the only one happy to have my husband home. Madeleine has been purring even louder than usual and giving lots of head-butts to both of us, as if to say it's about time the family was reunited again. TWO humans to see to her every need - what a dream life!

I'm feeling like I'm leading a dream life now, too. My birding buddy/back rubber/ice cream sharer is back! No more Real Housewives or reruns of The Cosby Show to keep me company while I eat dinner. (Plus Paul is a very good cook, so no more spaghetti 5 nights in a row, either.) The mornings are a little tricky; learning to get ready for work with 2 people and only one bathroom again, but it is well worth the trouble.

So thank you again for letting me take the week off and I hope you enjoyed Denise's subbing for me (she's planning on starting a blog of her own soon, so I'll keep you posted). I hope to have some art or nature photos to share with you soon.

1 comment:

Laure Ferlita said...

Welcome back - to both of you!!